Job Vacancy at Etisalat
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Assist in implementation of training plan for frontline teams, manage stakeholders, drive knowledge management goals, engage team members and monitor team performance as well as conduct recruitment test, and manage CRM customization.
- Assist in continuous improvement of training and knowledge management processes and ensure quality deliverables.
- Assist to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and manage the training partnership program.
- Assist in management of training and knowledge management projects and programs.
- Develop initiatives that ensure increasing usage and satisfaction on Knowledge Management tools.
- Assist in projecting Knowledge Management as an enabler to achieving departmental goals
- Conduct periodic knowledge verification on all KCR (Key Customer Related) jobs
- Provide creative and effective blended learning approaches to all participants on a diverse range of subject matter.
- Support training frontline training team by providing tools and environment for authoring, facilitation of training.
- Provide appropriate intervention program to address the gaps (e.g. On-the-Job Training, Assessment centre, Class/video training, E-learning)
- Facilitate trainings and experiential learning session's frontline teams and other stakeholders.
- Update information and maintain integrity of Knowledge Management tools.
- Conduct periodic Knowledge Verification for all Key Customer Related jobs
- Manage information sharing and archiving in the customer care teams and provision of information sharing tools to all teams.
- Monitor performance trends, to take appropriate actions to constantly improve productivity.
- Ensure all working tools are in good condition for team usage.
- Ensure team key performance parameters monitored and controlled towards consistent delivery of quality service to stakeholders.
- User and Content administration of Online Training Portal and Knowledge Base Portal
- Ensure that Product Information is published on the Knowledge Base prompt
- Manage Customer Care customization (SLAs, Call Categories, SMS Customization) on CRM
- Assist in budgetary planning and implementation needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Training (Frontline Sales & Customer Care).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Training (Frontline Staff & Customer Care)
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years' work experience in Training and Knowledge Management.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Etisalat's career page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Experienced PHP / Yii Developer - Junior Associate at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Roles at Franelta&Basbra Data Limited
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited