Jobs in an Investment Company via Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 21 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is an Investment Company dedicated to building great businesses and stellar brands in Nigeria. Due to expansion in their business activities; they require the services of:
- The head of sales is the high-level manager that oversees a sales and marketing department.
- You will be expected to improve the performance in sales and effectiveness in marketing and advertising.
- You will spend much of the day managing your department while maintaining close contact with key clients in order to satisfy high level of customer satisfaction.
- You must hire and train a knowledgeable, professional, and talented sales team, as well as determine the best way to motivate them increase productivity.
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying new business opportunities with direct clients and agencies. Develop and implement Marketing Plan & Media Offers
- Identify emerging verticals and develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics to capitalize on market changes and opportunities. Manage the sales pipeline to maximize revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Demonstrate intense motivation to sell, gain market share and win. Work with the management to communicate goals and compensation plans to your team.
- Assess team and individual performances to ensure they are generating a high volume of sales related activity including cold calling, presentations, RFPs, and closings.
- Set examples for your team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals.
- Analyze competitive environment and propose solution to keep the company in top position. Carry out market studies if necessary
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
- Provide regular feedback to management on sales results
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing and/or advertising
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of advertising sales experience with a proven track record as an outside sales representative (with an ability to showcase revenue success)
- Strong knowledge of advertising media
- Prior sales leadership experience a plus.
- Should be a member of APCON. Other national or international industry certification and membership will be considered.
- Knowledge of digital media, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies, including CPA/CPC/CPM.
- Must possess superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to direct and inspire a strong sales team.
- Must have excellent closing skills.
- Proven track record of success in media sales.
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing, with support from MESSA (Middle East & Sub-Saharan Africa) HR Director, the HR function in West Africa, with a very strong focus on Nigeria.
- Main responsibilities include: employees' relations, payroll, HR budgets, implementation of HR projects, Recruitment, Training and Development activities, and participate in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Compensation and Benefits: Manage payroll cycle in Nigeria (liaise with payroll provider, prepare variance reports, load salaries, ensure payments to the tax authorities in each location are made in due time and are accurate and complete in all times). Review pay structures (payline) on a yearly basis as per Corporate Guidelines. Responsible for implementation and ongoing improvement of all benefits in kind (such as medical insurance, pension plan, company car policy, etc.) in a way to always ensure integrity of the HR discipline and optimum internal customer satisfaction.
- Recruitment: support the expansion of the organisation: liaise with recruitment agencies, draft position descriptions, CVs screening, interviewing, organizing assessments. Responsible for employee on boarding i.e. review and issuance of contracts and induction to the new organization.
- HR Administration: prepare financial offers for candidates and employment contracts. Enrol them in necessary schemes (pension, medical, etc.), management of IA (GCMP, house search, etc.). Handle/first point of contact for all employees' questions.
- Training and Development: implementation of the training plans for all employees, develop local and international training offers, facilitate Dialogue process and discussions
- HR budgeting: prepare all HR budgets twice a year, ensuring 100% accuracy in information and timely submission at all times.
- Local and sub-regional HR Projects: lead the IiP and EES action plan implementation. Coordinate with all departments and prepare the articles to be included in the quarterly HR newsletter. Update the Total Reward Statements once a year. Manage the 'Thank you' Program.
- Policies and Procedures: Develop all required HR policies and procedures. Support in the building of all HR templates related to the HR procedures.
- SAP HR: responsible for the maintenance of SAP HR for West Africa. Support in Talent Management new functionalities implementation (i.e. professional profile, career explorer) Support employees over my HR portal when needed.
- Education: University Degree in HR, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Work Experience: 5 -8 years HR experience in multinational company
- Languages & Computer Skills: Very good skills, very good skills(Ms-Office)
- Think the Business: Strive for Quality: Constantly strives to improve the quality of products/Services (evaluates against standards, explores alternatives, delivers first time, seeks for improvement
- Maximize Your Contribution: Winning attitude: Challenges status quo, looking for better ways to improve the business, manages an efficient way(understands the issues, assesses with sound principle, presents facts and views confidence, speak up)
- Energize People: Develop People: Drives development based on honest feedback on performance and potential Execute with Excellence Think the Business: Energize People: Drive Results: (conveys a sense of urgency, strives to exceed work targets and expectations, completes projects on time and to specifications, applies sound project management principles, holds team accountable, voluntarily takes responsibility for tasks and projects) (Encourages employees’ self-development, delegates challenging assignments, praises good performance and confronts performance problems, provides feedback and coaches people)
- Drive Result: Execute with Excellence Think the Business: Energize People: Drive Results: (conveys a sense of urgency, strives to exceed work targets and expectations, completes projects on time and to specifications, applies sound project management principles, holds team accountable, voluntarily takes responsibility for tasks and projects).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you were not contacted after 2 weeks, kindly note that you were not shortlisted. Only qualified Candidate will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)