Job Vacancy at VoguePay.Com
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 21 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Job ID: VPCS15
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Reporting, drafting, and reviewing of legal document
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Representing the company before administrative boards and court trials
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper Degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 3 years experience else your application will not be considered.
- Must be proficient in commercial law, and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "VPCS15"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company