Career Opportunities at Infodata Professional Services
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Infodata Professional Services
Infodata Professional Services is a company formed by IT Consultants and core subject matter experts with the objective of providing IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Software solutions and Managed/Professional Services and Cloud Services and Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Must possess 2-3 years experience in the Financial, Telecoms, Oil & Gas sector in a sales function.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree in Engineering or the Physical Sciences, Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license.
go to method of application »
Purpose of the Role:
- The primary purpose of the Pre Sales Executive is to provide technical advice, support and strategy to our customers and the Sales Team to deliver continued growth within the business.
- Pre Sales Executives work on a Peer level with Account Managers to formulate an
- Account Plan for nominated customers. It is vital that the Pre Sales Executive acts as the Technical Authority for these accounts, by delivering technical information to the customer in the form of RFI/RFP responses, design related documentation, product updates and industry/competitive analysis. This requires a pro-active approach to meet with customers on regular and frequent occasions to develop a deep technical relationship at all levels. The role is to evangelise the Infodata Business
- Solutions from a technical perspective helping to transform businesses, solving business issues with technology.
- Open and honest relationships are fundamental to us at Infodata and key to our continued growth and as such the Pre Sales Executive is expected to develop and maintain excellent relationships both internally within our Technical community and colleagues from other functional roles but also externally with our Partners and customers for whom we are seen as a Technical Authority.
Technical Design Authority:
- Lead the technical Strategy for nominated customers
- Generate technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, ITT)
- Knowledge sharing of latest industry trends in technology relating to our key plays with our sales team, customers, prospects and partners
- Deliver solution updates covering roadmaps with our customers and prospects Relationships
- Develop and maintain open, honest peer relationships with Account Managers/Directors
- Develop and maintain open, honest relationships with customers, partners and colleagues Commercial
- Development and delivery of financial information based around equipment lists, such as Return on Investment (ROI), margin protection and forecast projections
- Ensure that all technical solutions fit within the customers’ requirements
- Joint development of Account Plans with Account Manager/Director
- Work within the bid process to ensure technical sign-off and peer validation procedures are followed with the post-sale Executives.
- Development of services offerings along with infrastructure sales Post-Sales Executives and all support functions.
- Solid experience and skills in developing and delivering both technical and non-technical presentations up to and including CXO level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infodata Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Programmers at Dotmac Technologies LTD
- Wincor Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Manager (VAS) at a Mobile Solutions Company - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Help Desk Officer at AppZone Limited
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Incubator Program
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight