Entry-Level Customer Relationship Job at FINCA
Posted on: 14 October, 2015
Deadline: 28 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at FINCA International
FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- FINCA is recruiting for highly-motivated and customer-service oriented Customer Relationship Officers (Credit Officers) who thrive in dynamic environments to be part of the team for FINCA’s regulated microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria.
- The Customer Relationship Officers report to a Customer Relationship Supervisor at the branch level and are responsible for promoting and cross-selling FINCA’s products and services, analyzing credit worthiness and ability to repay, effectively managing their portfolios and ensuring compliance with FINCA policies and methodology, including adherence to Client Protection Principles and customer service standards.
- Credit Officers ensure an overall positive customer experience throughout the loan cycle and high level of customer service from all interactions with FINCA.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or B.Sc level of education
- Preferred 1 year of work experience especially sales related.
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Familiarity with and understanding of the dynamics of small businesses
- Ability to sell products and services
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria
- Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular, must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Finca Career Page
- For consideration of your application, CV's must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages.
- The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FINCA InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited