Social Media Job Opportunity at Iconway Media Limited
Posted on: 14 October, 2015
Deadline: 31 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Iconway Media Limited
Iconway is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Iconway Media is looking for a social creative writers who are passionate about creating and reporting stories that people love to share, recommend and talk about on the internet.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create content calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- New and Internet Junkie - you love to know whats current.
- The ability to understand people and what they like to read.
- Passion for social networking and online sharing and communication
- Good writing skills
- Good knowledge of driving conversations on Twitter
- Experience in social media management will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Iconway Media LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Call Center Agents at IROKOtv.com
- Executive Assistant to the Group MD at Terragon Group
- Job Opportunities at TVC Communications
- Video Editor Trainees at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Sales Executives at Novateur Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at KRAKS Media
- Graphic Designers at Monkey Media Limited
- Creative Director at Network Arewa24 Limited (NAL)