Sigma Qualitas Limited is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Core Job Functions / Responsibility:
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region business objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume target and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure availability target is achieved.
- Persuade customer to ensure product is kept at right quality temperature.
- Ensure sales assets functionality - Bicycle, push cart, freezers and generators
- Responsible for price compliance
- Manage credit limit and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Report: Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Mapping: identify and determine the right number of customers FT, Ex Agents & Agents required
- Per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory ; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point .
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO per week.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching of SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO.
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations.
(Key Performance Indicators):
- Number of new customers
- Active Vendors
- Vendors Sales
- Asset Utilization:
- Generator Operational
- Freezer Operational
- Bicycle operational
- Push cart operational
- Credit Limit/ Debt Management
- Price Compliance
- Actual call vs. Planned call.
Work/Business Contacts and Authority: (IPE Factor: Communication)
- The entire sales team in the Region and all levels
- Meet regularly with team and NSM in order to create a result-oriented, customer focused and accountable sales team in accordance with policies and plans.
- HR on sales staff and company policies
- Finance on customer accounts etc
- FTs, Ex Agents , Agents Pushcart Agents and new Ex Agents
Learning & Career Opportunities:
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team lead in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Business development skills
- Career development programmes
(IPE Factor: Knowledge):
- He/ She must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills, Presentation skills and Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen, Problem Solving/Analysis, Results Driven, Strategic Thinking
- Minimum of first Degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment.
- IT skills (MS office - Power point, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Result oriented
Reporting and Scope
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth):
- The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager - Outdoor
- The scope of this position is (domestic )
- Direct Reports - Sales Officer
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: A First degree B.Eng, BSc, BTec, Science or Technology Only from a recognized University REQUIRED.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master's Degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Previous Work Experience: Work experience ideally within an FMCG Environment REQUIRED.
- Experience: 12-15 years’ work experience ESSENTIAL.
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant Certifications would be of ADVANTAGE.
go to method of application »
- The role provides leadership and direction for all business operations in order to facilitate the achievement of established financial and business targets.
- Develops and communicates an appropriate vision and long-term strategy for the Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
- Develops and implements strategic operating plans and budgets for each of the Group’s subsidiaries and central functions based on the long-term strategies and priorities of the Group.
- Puts adequate systems and controls in place to ensure proper and satisfactory monitoring of the Group’s performance against plans and budgets.
- Drives the Group’s operations and performance to meet financial, business and risk management objectives as well as compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors and directs SBU leadership to enable them deliver on their individual programmes, achieve set targets and improve overall performance.
- Manages the implementation of partnership/service level agreements and ensure that the Group does not incur losses from such relationships.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring effective adherence to the organisation’s Health & Safety policies across all Units.
- Provides a strategic link between the Vice-Chairman and senior management team on all operational issues of the company.
- Facilitates resolution of high-priority issues between departments.
- Acts as the organisation’s ambassador and spokesman in matters involving external stakeholders.
- Reports regularly to the MD on the achievement of strategic objectives, market performance of products, organisational development plans and overall business performance.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: A First Degree from a recognised University required
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of advantage
- Previous Work Experience: Relevant work experience in civil works, project management, and development of buildings, management information system and administrative function required
- Experience: 10 to 15 years work experience with at least 5 years at senior managerial position experience is preferred (NYSC is essential
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Professional Qualification and Certification in Project Management would be of advantage
- Excellent analytical, business development and strategic planning skills.
- Good grasp of all business operations
- Excellent policy and process design skills, especially around implementing effective controls.
- Good skills in contract management and administration.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Relationship and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff, customers and other external constituencies.
- Ability to multi task and strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
go to method of application »
Core Job Functions / Responsibility
- Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper stock rotation, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables. Will be required to drive mini van. Must have VALID drivers Licence.
- To sell the company product to our current and potential customer.
- Making Sure products available for sale.
- Proper weekly forecast to eliminate market returns.
- Report competitor activities in the market place.
- Cash sales collection and on time submission.
- Ensure sales route is followed diligently.
- Minimum customer visits, positive calls and average invoice value to be maintained.
- Review operational records and reports, to project sales and determine profitability.
- Market Visibility Research - Check updates on market competition in industry and identify potential sales opportunities in the industry
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecast/business strategies in line with business objectives
- Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
- Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select the appropriate offerings that will meet client's business objectives
- Select territory distribution channels for solution delivery, with partner management
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet territory objectives
- Be accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, revenue and profit.
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: A First degree from a recognised University (Required).
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of advantage.
- Previous Work Experience: Work experience ideally within the FMCG Environment is (Required)
- Experience: 5 years work experience is preferred (NYSC is Essential).
- Problem Solving, Passion for Excellence, Integrity and Empowering people
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people.
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Influencing and Negotiation.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, and Access).
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Growing people, Team work and Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.