If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Support Technician role is focused on the setup, maintenance and repair of the Fio Deki Readers, along with training the users on the usage of the Readers and the Fionet web portal.
- The individual must have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, along with a solid foundation on mobile hardware, software and networking technologies.
- The Support Technician should possess well-developed oral and written communications skills, and have a strong desire to work in the healthcare ecosystem. Additionally, the individual is responsible for receiving feedback from users and stakeholders, and providing this feedback to Fio.
- All of the above work is executed within an ISO13485 quality-management system (QMS) framework.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Setup and troubleshoot components of a Fionet deployment (device hardware, software, wireless infrastructure, web portal and database)
- Service and repair the Deki Reader (a mobile wireless medical device), in the office and often in the field
- Monitor the operations of Fionet, and proactively discover and resolve issues
- Set up components of the Fionet system for deployment
- Provide in-person and remote product training to customers, users and other stakeholders
- Input data into the corporate QMS framework; analyze the QMS data and provide reports and metrics as needed
- Prepare, train, and support the sales/marketing team for demonstrations and conferences
- Prepare, train, and support third parties in supporting Fio’s products
- Execute and monitor program roll-outs to customers (pilots and sales delivery)
- (Other duties as assigned)
Education, Knowledge/Experience, Skills, Attributes
- Technologist or Engineering degree in a related discipline (Electrical, Mechatronics or Software)
- 2+ years of experience in working with external partners in deploying and operating technology products and services
- Hands-on experience in servicing electronics hardware
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, in-person and through telecommunications tools
- Skillful presenter and demonstrator
- Advanced writing and documentation skills; experience in creating technical documentation
- Flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness in addressing project issues
- Able to work with minimal supervision while meeting/exceeding individual targets/goals
- Experience in Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Familiarity with medical device and telecommunications environments
- Fluency in the local language is mandatory; working knowledge in English is highly desired
- Flexibility in work hours
Reporting and Working Relationships
- Position reports to: Manager, Customer Solutions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com