New Job at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 13 October, 2015
Deadline: 25 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our client, a Group of Companies which is a diversified business conglomerate involved in several business segments is hiring for its food production segment, to fill the position below:
- Manage effective and efficient system of accounting records to capture all costs, income, profits, assets and liabilities of the business.
- Prepare Monthly financial reports (such as income statement, profit and loss account and so on) to guide decision making.
- Prepare budgets regularly and institute effective internal controls, handle transactions with banks, including obtaining bank statements and preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Interface with suppliers, service providers and others on matters regarding accounting records and reconciliations.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Prepare daily cash analysis and to give profit analysis of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must be result oriented
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payable
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Numeracy and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years experience as a practicing Accountant with vast knowledge in preparation of final accounts, Tax, Pension and other relevant accounting records with ability to use Accounting packages.
- Age Range: 25 to 35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g ACCOUNTANT (Lekki).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited