Jobs in a Car Tracking and Monitoring Company via Best Search
Posted on: 13 October, 2015
Deadline: 20 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a multinational car tracking and monitoring company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will be responsible to install tracking devices on cars, buses etc, as well as other electrical duties as assigned.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or
- cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment
- OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Should possess a background in Electronic/Engineering
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Have strong mathematical skills.
- Have good attention to accuracy and detail.
- Use computer-aided design (for example, AutoCAD).
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and email software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp