- Management of all sales and marketing aspects of Shalina products.
- Execute agreed sales & marketing plans and product launches.
- Undertake all pricing strategy proposals, competitor analysis and any market surveys as required.
- Drive and monitor all sales & marketing activities.
- Control all approved Sales & Marketing Operating Expenses.
- Administration and control of all Sales & Marketing activities.
- Recruiting, training and management of local marketing team of talented individuals.
Evaluating and assessing various marketing projects implemented periodically.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (10 years +) in Pharma. Exposure to sales in an African environment is required.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English
- Computer operating skills required like, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
Job Posting: Kano, Nigeria
Employment Status: Bachelor Status