Ozed Ventures Limited is an indigenous multi venture company in Nigeria. Ozed Ventures Limited’s scope of business revolves around Hospitality, Entertainment and Quick Serve Restaurant Industry across Nigeria.
• The General Manager is responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. To achieve this, the General Manager will run the hotel in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by Management.
• The General Manager shall see to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel’s target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets.
• The General Manager shall ensure the correct production and distribution of information and promotional materials as agreed to.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Guard the efficiency/productivity and the company results;
• Draw up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.);
• Safeguard the realization, tracing and adjustment of deviations;
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings;
• Guard/ controlling of cost price
• Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
• Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits)
• Manage the various Department Heads
• Coordinate planning with Departmental Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottle necks;
• Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
• Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
• Implement the SOPs optimally in the hotel and act as a flag ship establishment for the brand.
Prepare a monthly financial report
• Ensure an adequate administration, for the outgoing and incoming invoices, for the payment of invoices and for drawing up periodical management data. Justify deviations and differences.
• Handling complaints, in the last resort.
• Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
• Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
• Leading various internal and external meetings;
• Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment
• legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements
• Correct use of Company's corporate identity.
• Maintain contacts with public authorities
• A related degree in hospitality, a masters’ degree an added advantage.
• Minimum of 8 years experience within the Hospitality, Entertainment and Quick Serve Restaurant Industry.
• Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with several hotel operation systems
• Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
• Highly managerial capacities
• Highly organized and efficient individual
• Pro-active and result driven Flexible
• Both team player and captain (hands-on)
• Ability to adapt vision and proven flexibility
• At ease in working in a small structure, start-up-type, where tasks and responsibilities are in constant motion.
Look & Feel:
• Sportive, socially engaging, passionate, easy communicator, convincing and
• The ideal candidate masters his languages, familiar with facts and figures, has preferably some international experience in a chain hotel organization, and must have “space” for further development.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org