Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2015
Deadline: 26 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Cordinate the activities of the entire marketing department and reports to the Executive Director.
- Analyzes and defines the market for product growth.
- Develops marketing plans that effectively execute the New Product Development.
- Develops and executes marketing plans, strategy and programs, including online marketing.
The candidate must be:
- B.Sc in Marketing or related filed.
- Professional Qualification is a plus.
- 5 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)