Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2015
Deadline: 26 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Cordinate the activities of the entire marketing department and reports to the Executive Director.
- Analyzes and defines the market for product growth.
- Develops marketing plans that effectively execute the New Product Development.
- Develops and executes marketing plans, strategy and programs, including online marketing.
The candidate must be:
- B.Sc in Marketing or related filed.
- Professional Qualification is a plus.
- 5 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Graduate Finance Associate at She Leads Africa
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Fresh Jobs at a Leading TV Channel