Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client with major investment in the Real Estate industry is currently looking to hire an Estate Surveyor to join its growing workforce. They are committed to finding new and exciting ways to engage and grow our audience and want to recruit a forward thinking and entrepreneurial Estate Surveyor star to help take the organization forward.
In this position, you will oversee the management of the organization's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Perform other duties as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Good Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Feedback &Reporting skills
- Management skills
- Computer literate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field.
- Professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Our client with a major investment in the Real Estate industry is currently looking to hire an Accountant to join its growing workforce.The Accountant will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting which is fully compliant with all the accounting policies.
There are huge opportunities in this fast growing sector which they dominate. Excellent training provided and good career opportunities into the team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure accurate and complete posting of the Company’s inventory in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises.
- Prepare and ensure prompt rendition of personal income tax.
- Process staff loans and personal advances.
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit the invoice to clients.
- Maintain aging report of outstanding liabilities to third-party entities and provide relevant explanations as required.
- Prepare periodic reports on all invoices processed and received.
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Update the financial records of the business as appropriate, including invoices, vendor accounts, fixed assets, inventory and other GL accounts.
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good leadership skills
- Interpersonal abilities
- Positive attitude and energy
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Effective written and oral communication
- Willingness to learn
- Meticulous attention to details
- Commitment to achieving excellence.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years post-NYSC relevant professional experience
- in accounting or audit related functions.
- Practical use of Peachtree and Microsoft Excel
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Proficient in Business Writing
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page