Urgent Vacancy at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 12 October, 2015
Deadline: 16 October, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Is in charge of the day-to-day human resources administration and acts as first point of contact for employees with regards to the application of HR policies and practices in place.
- Is in charge of payroll management and employee data management under supervision of the HR Responsible.
- Treats all clients (employees) with respect and provides impeccable, customer-oriented and proactive support.
- Ensures appropriate on-boarding of all new employees and conducts briefings on HR policies and employment conditions
- Maintains, monitors and updates the HR information system by collecting all relevant information of employee data while maintaining the confidentiality of such information
- Supports in the preparations of trainings and developmental initiatives.
- Produces monthly staffing plan follow up statistics by comparing annual staffing plan with employee data extracted from the HRIS
- Generally support the HR team in order to constantly provide excellent HR service to the ICRC’s operations
- University degree in HR, Administration or a relevant field
- 2 years work experience in the HR field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills
- High organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Act and PIT Act
- Attention to details, meticulous
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria when required
Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae, all obtained certificates and contact details of three referees to
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 16.10.2015, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Please clearly indicate “HR Assistant" as the subject of your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Security and Logistics Manager at Education Development Center
- Consultant - Social Safety Net Mechanisms at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Consultants at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Panagora Group Latest Recuitment
- Team Lead at ACDI/VOCA Nigeria
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at FHI 360