Graduate Opportunities at PwC
Posted on: 10 October, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
go to method of application »
The Job Role
This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm's image to clients. Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance clients' perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Mange the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organised and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- IT Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Jobs at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting