Career Opportunity at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
Posted on: 9 October, 2015
Deadline: 22 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Quick Projects Limited (QPL) is a business development and management consulting firm incorporated in 1995 to provide first class business support services, consulting and advisory services to medium and large organizations, conglomerates, public sector institutions and international development agencies. The company is also registered and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria as Corporate Investment Advisers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will take leadership of the sales and marketing function and report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase Company’s market share and profitability.
- Develop, expand and ensure continuous market presence and visibility throughout the country.
- Provide direction and leadership to the sales and marketing team nationwide.
- Manage relationship with key clients.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in a related discipline. Possession of a professional qualification and/or masters degree in a related discipline.
- Age between 35 and 45 years.
- Must have minimum of 10 years related experience.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and market dynamics.
- Extensive experience developing, sustaining and delivering on sales and marketing strategies and goals.
- Possess high commercial acumen.
- Strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive curriculum vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria