With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded in Toulouse (France), Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, rail catering, concession retail, contract catering, health care, education, remote site and support services.
With 2014 revenues under management of almost 1 Billion Euros and more than 28’000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the second largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Provide support to Newrest’s operations and to ensure that all legislative issues concerning: Health, Safety, Welfare at Work, Quality, Food Safety and Management of environment are integrated into the operational practices of the company by the implementation of effective management systems to support effective risk management and controlling continuous improvement of QHSE performance.
- Ensure that all employees comply with Safety, Quality, Food Safety and Environment requirements as specified in the global QHSE Management System. These requirements must be implemented and maintained in all existing and new sites.
- Review all internal and external audit reports to ensure that the rules of the company and customers are properly and efficiently implemented.
- Check compliance with the requirements of HACCP, QMS and HSE norms and systems, update all material information and ensure that all updates are effectively communicated to all operational divisions.
- Plan Quality, HACCP and HSE audits
- Provide monthly reporting of results achieved against key QHSE indicators and evaluate the achievement of objectives.
- Develop a training plan and update training materials for internal training on food hygiene, for Health and Safety induction, for HACCP, Quality and Environment compliance.
- Collect on a monthly basis data on sickness leaves, measure accidents rates
- Contribute to the development and implementation of criteria for suppliers selection and audit
- Manage quality complaints
- Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness / injury of staff
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in EHS management, an experience in catering is mandatory
- A previous experience on Inflight Catering is appreciated
- English fluent
- Position located in Lagos with frequent travel to our unit in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit NewRest Group Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale