If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Davics Bakery & Consumables Ltd is looking for an experienced sales/marketer officer to services our existing distributors and open up new outlets. From its inception, Davics Bakery has been cherished for its classic fresh baked goods, vintage equipment and warm, inviting atmosphere. In 2013, Davics Bakery expanded to Lagos and plans to go farther. We’re an artisan bakery in Nigeria. We think bread is beautiful. We love how it looks, smells and feels, and of course we love how it tastes. We love the tradition and the skill that goes into baking it, and the never-ending quest for the finest ingredients. We have been working with traditional craft bakeries for over nine years in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and now in Lagos.
We also value a respectful work environment. It is important to us that we treat our customers, our business associates, and our employees in a professional manner, with kindness and caring.
We believe our success comes from a strong commitment to uphold the legacy and integrity of the Davics brand. Davics Bakery is about customer experience and the promise of phenomenal tasting products made with pure and simple ingredients.
- Attract new customers, distributors and create new sales outlets within and outside the state
- Ensure adequate distribution of bread to all our distributors
- Market all our products within and outside the state
- Ensure weekly and monthly sales targets set for your department are achieved
- Follow up on and ensure collection of receivables/outstanding payments from all customers and distributors
- Effectively supervise all sales staff and ensure compliance with company policy
- Carry out market research and advise management on new opportunities
- Ensure distribution van allocated to you is neat and clean at all times
- Obtain useful information about the market, distributors and retailers
- Provide weekly action plan at the beginning of each week and feedback at the end of the week
- Submit monthly report to management outlining geographical locations covered, number of new customers generated (outlets & distributors), Challenges encountered, new opportunities identified etc.
- Perform other functions assigned by management
- Must have any of the following degree OND, HND, or BSc. in any discipline.
- Candidate with good practical marketing experience with a bakery for at least two years will be preferred.
- Must be able to prepare weekly/monthly activity report.
- Only candidate residing in or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt will be considered
- Have a friendly personality and can interact well with people
- Pay rigorous attention to details
- Should be between 25 and 40 years old
Method of Application
Remuneration very attractive. Including opportunity to earn very good commission on sales. Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advertisement.