Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading connectivity provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria. Since inception in 1997, the company’s customer base has escalated to over 200 organizations which include multinational and local corporations. ISN provides a broad range of connectivity services and integrated solutions (voice, cellular backhaul, GPRS / internet, VSAT, VPNs) through its products.
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
• Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s services
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
– 3 to 5 years of sales experience in ISP
– 1-2 years of software/technology sales experience will be a plus
• Reference and character certificates from previous employers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling sales, executing full life cycle during sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
Send a copy of your CV to Toni@internetsolutions.net.ng with a valid email and telephone number. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All CVs should be sent on or before 20th of October, 2015.