Graduate Job Position at RS Hunter
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work. Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment.
- Increase sales by establishing relationships with existing prospects as well as new potential customers to obtain their constant patronage
- Responsible for closing orders by communicating with current prospects and new customer prospects to sell our existing product by creatively communicating its unique features and benefits.
- Provide feedback on existing product to sales & marketing management for future modifications and enhancements.
- Achieve assigned orders and sales objectives and ensure conformity with set sales targets.
- Always represent the organization in a positive, professional manner and thereby sell the company and our product.
- Provide demonstrations on a regular basis to potential customers.
- Attend various trade shows, seminars and conferences to promote the organization and its products.
- Visit potential customers for new business and manage relationship.
- Provide customers with travel quotations and best options across the different solutions we sell.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Review personal sale performance and work out areas of personal development.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Keep record of sales and make same available to the sales coordinator on a daily basis
- Report to the sales coordinator and business development manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is acceptable.
- However, travel, tourism, leisure, business studies or management degree holders may be at an advantage.
- A travel training company qualification or relevant travel agency, retail or sales work experience can also be helpful.
- Commercially aware
- Good interpersonal skills
- Numerical ability
- Verbal communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills are very essential
- 1 -3 years sales experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit RS Hunter's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Infrastructure Network Engineer and IT Operations at Human Edge Limited
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts