Head, Human Resources Managent Job in a Reputable Organization
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: 22 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
We seek self-driven, dedicated, committed and resourceful candidates to fill the position in our Organization as HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES to be located in LAGOS.
Desired Candidate Profile
Age: Within 45 - 50 years
- A degree in Humanity and/or Law from a reputable University or PG - Degree in any discipline and or MBA HR from an institute of repute.
- Licensed and Membership of CIPM with minimum of 10 years experience in Manufacturing Sector.
- Sound knowledge of Nigeria Labour Laws and experienced in Industrial Relations practices.
- Proficiency in the use of Computer with appreciable knowledge of HR packages.
- Ability to ensure industrial harmony and peaceful environment always is essential.
- Minimum 15-25 years of experience in HR, IR, ADMINISTRATION, LEGAL
- Good leadership qualities, good communication and interpersonal skills, managing teams, ability to work effectively under pressure.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly apply to us with the below mandatory details:
- Updated CV,
- Contact No. & Skype ID (Available Timing for Interview)
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
Kindly send your detailed CV within two weeks of this publications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy to PO Box 9, Ikeja, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunity at KPMG Nigeria