If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
- Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Manage sales team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
- Consult publications to learn about conventions and social functions and to organize prospect files for promotional purposes.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
- 5 years or more Mobile business career
- 2 years BTL promotion experience
- Ability about overall management, implementation, arrangement, planning
- Exact promotion plan and implementation : ( salah, Christmas, Easter special holiday experience)
- Ability about communicating with the supplier / promotion agency
go to method of application »
The IT Administrator will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization's information and technology needs:
- The implementation and integration of the various system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve the Company’s goals
- Managing the company’s technology assets & budget and ensuring they are maintained responsibly.
- Ensuring the administration and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure e.g. Building and maintaining vendor relationships and supervising the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Ensuring the company’s internal network operations are effective and seamless
- Assessing, designing and providing system and technology solutions providing system and technical support to users
- Managing and developing upgrades to the company's telephone system.
- Overseeing all telephone changes, including routing.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and providing expert support when necessary
- Ensuring all escalated IT issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
- Supervising the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Ensuring all IT related issues concerning internal clients on all levels, are effectively resolved
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Analytical Thinking
- Supervisory skills
- Problem Solving
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.