Jobs in a Construction Company
Posted on: 15 May, 2012
Deadline: 29 May, 2012
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Our company is a construction/property development company with her operational head office in Lagos, we require the services of a brilliant, dynamic and result oriented disciplines to fill the following strategic positions.
CIVIL / BUILDING ENGINEER
- B.Sc/HND in Civil Engineering/Building Technology
- A minimum of 5 years Post NYSC working experience with practical skills, Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to use AutoCAD and other related software packages.
- COREN/NIOB registration is an added advantage.
- A minimum of B.Sc degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years Post NYSC working experience in construction industry
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD/ArchiCAD, Revit.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possession of driving licence will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 5 years Post NYSC working experience
- NIQS registration will be an added advantage
- A good B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years Post NYSC cognate experience in cost accounting
- Experience in Auditing, budgeting, budget monitoring, internal control and financial-reporting.
- Ability to use related accounting software packages.
- A qualified holder of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Very attractive salaries and benefits.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Hand-written applications and detailed resumes should be forwarded within 2 weeks of this advert to:
P.O Box 12809
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA