Job Vacancy at Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2)
Posted on: 8 October, 2015
Deadline: 22 October, 2015
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two LOS - referred to as 'MMA2' - serves the Nigerian State of Lagos and its capital city. It is operated by BASL (Bi-Courtney Services Ltd.) Its state-of-the-art passenger terminal started operations in May 2007.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The incumbent will be required to work with the Chairman of a group of companies.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Principal to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Principal is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputising for, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Principal’s absence
- Minimum academic qualification - B.Sc. LLB or B.A from a recognised university with a minimum of 2.1
- Masters and/or membership of NIM, ICSAN or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent man management ability
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Executive carriage and demeanour
- Excellent presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2)Similar Jobs
- Etihad Airways Recruiting for Groups Sales Agent