Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Under broad direction, leads and directs multi-discipline asset team(s) in planning and execution of field development/ redevelopment programs and production operations in partnership with our clients to maximize the value of oil and gas assets and projects. Responsible for financial performance (P/L) of assigned assets through effective planning, organizing, management of resources, and application of value-adding technologies. Serves as the primary interface with partners for project operations and represents the company in technical and commercial matters. Ensures the technical quality of work prepared under their supervision and administers contract provisions related to execution of work. Job role contributes directly to value creation through cost control, technical innovation, increased production and improved recovery of hydrocarbon reserves. Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in engineering and a minimum of 15 years of diverse experience in the Exploration and Production industry. Registration as a licensed/chartered professional engineer is preferred.
· Responsible for financial performance (profit/loss) of assigned assets
· Preparation and administration of capital and expense budgets
· Management of field development/redevelopment and operating activities in accordance with terms and conditions of
· Identification and application of appropriate technologies to maximize asset value
· Leader of Joint Technical Team (where applicable) comprised of company and client personnel, responsible for
preparation of work programs and securing management approval
· Coaching, counseling and performance appraisal of subordinate staff
· Resolves issues related to logistical support and service quality delivered to project operations by applicable Product
· Preparation and adminstration of annual reserve reviews which are used in valuation of the company's producing
· Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering
· Possession of a Professional Engineer license preferred
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in a variety of oil & gas exploration and production roles which includes
experience in reservoir engineering, production and/or drilling operations, contract administration, technical staff
supervision and management experience
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Code: OG802-ESG
Job ID: 00287699