Job Offer in a Leading Company in the Financial Services Industry via B. Adedipe Associates Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2015
Deadline: 20 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
B. Adedipe Associates Limited - Our Client, a leading company in the Financial Services industry, is seeking qualified candidate to fill the position below for its Financial Education Centre:
- To assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands.
- Assist the Management to respond to the environmental factors impacting the long term strategic direction of the company
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A good first Degree from a reputable University (MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage)
- 3-5 years working experience preferably in a similar role in Training Consultancy/Financial services sector.
- Age not more than 35 years
The candidate will be required to:
- Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organisational workforce.
- Identify opportunities for new business with new and existing customers and successfully converting such opportunities
- Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will lead to market creation for the company
- Work closely with product research and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the company’s product developments.
- Prepare and manage annual training calendar for the company’s Financial Education Centre establishing courses, dates, times, locations, and costs.
- Conduct administrative tasks in relation to implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Market and Customer Understanding
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Leadership Abilities
- Customer Orientation and Focus
- Decisiveness and Visionary Thinking
- Should have a wide business breadth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should be forwarded their application letters and a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited