WRS is a global recruitment business servicing the needs of clients and contractors worldwide in the Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine and Power sectors.
Our dedicated UK Construction team works with some of the largest Construction and Civil Engineering companies.
Our UK based HQ and Singapore, Kurdistan, Abu Dhabi and Houston offices are populated with industry experts, many of whom are natives from the country they recruit in, offering linguistic, technical and geographical expertise to ensure both client and candidates benefit from a world class service experience.
WRS is an international recruitment intermediary who operates solely within the Mining, Oil and Gas, Marine and Power sector.
The Client and Project:
We are recruiting for a very sort after role at the moment working for an Internationall offshore marine company of which operate vessels on a global Scale.
Master to work on board a DP2 PSV in the WAF area
• 2 Months on / off
The ideal candidate will have:
• Valid Medical
• At least 5 years' experience working on DP2 PSV
At least 7 years in the rank of Master Mariner
We are looking for a Commercial Manager for a Nigerian Power Company providing Engineering Solutions. This company has a portfolio of successful projects in West Africa and continues to provide energy solutions to a number of clients. The company is well positioned in the local markets in which it operates. It is a great time to join this well-established company and get involved with their upcoming projects.
To succeed in this role you must have a background in Contracts and/or Commercial management with a degree level qualification [BSc/HND or equivalent]. You must have experience working in the Power sector and have worked for EPC companies. Knowledge and experience working in the West African Power sector would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities include:
• coordinating the development of commercial transactions
• sourcing, purchasing, warehousing and delivery of all materials/equipment needed for the company's projects and operations
• coordinating all project planning activities
• managing the process of the entire business unit
• developing and reviewing commercial reports [eg bids and tenders]
• BSc/HND with MBA in Engineering/marketing/law or similar
• Experience with contractual matters
• Experience working in the Power sector with large projects
• Knowledge of construction and contract law
• Experience in marketing
• Previous work in [West] Africa advantageous
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred Job Titles to apply online.