Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
• Graduate Bachelors Degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with responsibilities for engineering designs and construction follow up activities.
• Good knowledge of applicable design software, applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Geographical mobility is required.
Marine operations, Dynamic Positioning
Provide principal expertise in the field of marine operations; Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise offshore marine operations
• Marine background and experience in Marine operations holding Master’s certificate Class 1 unlimited for seagoing vessel.
• Must have Dynamic Positioning experience and served on DP vessels in a senior position for at least 5 years.
• Must have experience in Rig and Barge moves.
• Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
• Valid BOSIET certification.
Completions, Sand control, Upper & Lower Completions, Field Supervision
- Prepare operations programs
- Produce the technical and operational synthesis
- Ensure follow-up of operations
- Draw up operating procedures
- Ensure cost follow-up
- Conduct studies to improve performance
- Conduct studies and projects for affiliates
- Prepare and conduct invitations to tender and service and equipment contracts
- Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
- Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of reference
- Anticipate needs and organize supply
- Propose technological innovations
- Contribute to improving skills and know-how
- Participate in R&D projects
- Evaluate Service holders
- Prepare budgets
- Participate in the training of Service holders
- Implement operating structures
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Hobark's Career Page