Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the organization’s risk management practices as well as its governance and internal processes.
- The bulk of your duty will be in the area of advising management on how to assess and improve the Risk Management systems and processes already in place.
- Performance and control over the company’s full audit cycle – including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Periodic appraising of the adequacy of the company’s internal control systems and recommending new policies and procedures; where deemed necessary
- Periodic performance of risk assessments on key business activities
- Determination of the scope of the Internal Audit function and the development of annual plans for achieving this scope
- Periodic verification of all accounting practices inside of the organization and the accounting data being generated
- Identification of inherent loopholes inside of the company’s systems [processes] and the recommendation of risk-mitigating [and cost-savings, where applicable] measures
- Preparation and defense, before the Board Audit Committee, of Audit Findings Memorandum
- Conducting of follow-up audits to monitor Board interventions
- Carrying out of other duties as may be assigned by the Board Audit committee
- The ideal candidate should be between 28 years and 35 years.
- Such a person must have a deep understanding of the Audit function and must be comfortable using appropriate modules inside of Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- He or she must be able to work in a customer-focused but high pressure environment; and thus must possess personal organization and business administration skills.
- A minimum of a first degree in Accounting, preferably with a charter – ACA or ACCA – is required for this job; as well as a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related job role.
go to method of application »
Conduct the daily Finance & Accounting Operations in terms of:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Cash management
- Accounts receivable / revenues (customer)
- Accounts payables / expenses (suppliers)
- Accounting for various expenditures and travel-costs
- Setting / Maintenance of accruals
Report, communicate and find solutions with local authorities such as:
- Tax-authorities (tax-filings of Corporate-tax. WHT, VAT)
- Social Security authorities (PAYE, SSF)
- Pension and provident fund (SSNIT)
Ensure to build up good relationship and proactive communication with:
- Local auditors and tax advisors
- Payroll agency
Ensure that an appropriate internal control system for daily accounting operations will be established and even more important constantly monitored, meaning that internal controls will be followed in the companies and the financial department to ensure that financial-data is accurate and complete by end of month, e.g.:
- Daily/weekly bank-reconciliations with financials
- Reconciliations of sub-ledgers with main-ledgers
- Ensure to post only properly authorized incoming-invoices
- Variance-analysis explained properly to Manager, Operations
- Supported with proper documentation
Support and advise the Operations department in all relevant business-decisions with regard to all Finance & Accounting matters, such as:
- Ad-hoc analysis of current financial-data
- Financial projections for business-opportunities
- Appropriately communicate and align important questions or decisions with WCA HQ in Accra/Ghana (Dotted line-reporting to Finance & Accounting Function of Finance Manager WCA:
Qualifications and Experience
- A Chartered Accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA, CFA) or from a relevant professional body. (At least 5 years post ICAN experience)
- Experience with Financial management of private enterprise reporting to CEO or General Manager or Managing Director.
- Must be able to use SAGE accounting platform
- A successful track record in setting priorities: keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, but a hands on approach to get the job done.
- A multi-tasking mindset with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication to the company.
- Must be ready to make international travels if necessary.
- Not more than 35 years old
go to method of application »
The market development manager will be responsible for top class implementation of the company’s Sales Way and AVQPAP in a specific area or territory. Apply understanding of relationship building, and core selling skills to optimally position our client’s brands for success on and off trade outlets and achieve monthly priorities as agreed with the Area Manager.
The Market Development Manager will develop and manage the distribution of our brands and ensure we deliver the basics AVQPAP (Availability, Visibility, Quality, Pricing, Advocacy & Promotions) in their territories, as well as grow sales faster than competition.
- Deliver minimum of 90% of POS benchmarks across “call on outlets segments” for prioritized brands.
- Identifies business opportunities to enlarge the company’s portfolio and define best course of action.
- He/she must Understand, support and amplify company’s brand and customer activity in a specific area.
- Initiates products listing and introductions on trade and off trade.
- Makes suggestions and proposes all necessary adjustments within his scope of responsibilities.
- Participates in the marketing plan preparation and recommends strategic approach by brand.
- Reports to the Area Manager.
- Share learning within the team and collaborate on sales projects
- 80% presence working in trade calling on outlets to deliver above accountabilities and 20% in the office for other reasons.
- 90% of time spent on core spirits brands as will be assigned and 10 -20% on RTDs depending on outlet type within coverage.
- Execution of Promotional and Visibility Activities
- Business and Customer Development
- Monitor & Report Competition
- Advocacy and PR amplification
- Consumer and Customer Insight
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor degree with basic business, marketing & sales experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience preferably in sales.
- FMCG experience essential and Spirits business knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local market and culture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Geographically mobile and experienced driver with a valid drivers’ license.
- Be self-motivated & sense of ownership
- Dealing with people with a positive, patient, assertive and humble approach.
- Proactive and Can do attitude
- Confident and able to communicate well across different cultures and develop relationships.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Transparency & trust
- Reporting – Be able to analyse, measure and report efficiency of his activities.
- Learning on the fly – Should be able to learn and employ new skills quickly.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Whytecleon's Career Page