Urgent Job Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 6 October, 2015
Deadline: 7 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
We are a player in the services industry. We require the services of a highly skilled, self-motivated and dedicated Accountant to join our team.
The overall objective of this position is to strengthen the accounting team by implementing and maintaining well-structured finance systems.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Cost and credit control
- Must be MARRIED and a FEMALE
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, 7th October, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Market Developer Chemicals at Groupe Aldelia
- Sales & Business Development Managers at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Office Assistant/ Secretary at SeptMax Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd