Vacancy in an International Broadcast Service Provider via Insiteful Solutions
Posted on: 6 October, 2015
Deadline: 16 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nigeria Limi
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Insiteful Solutions - Our client, a reputable International Broadcast Service provider, is seeking to set up its new office in Abuja, and is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team and fill the position of:
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the development of a financial and operational strategy with metrics tied to the company strategy/objectives by carrying out the following duties:
- Development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and support tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Provide the Chief Operating Officer (COO) with an operating budget
- Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements.
- This includes: 1.) interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, 2.) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and 3.) monitoring compliance.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations and tax functions
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Direct supervision of all senior members of staff within the unit in order to ensure departmental and individual KPIs are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)