Vacancy in an International Broadcast Service Provider via Insiteful Solutions
Posted on: 6 October, 2015
Deadline: 16 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Insiteful Solutions - Our client, a reputable International Broadcast Service provider, is seeking to set up its new office in Abuja, and is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team and fill the position of:
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the development of a financial and operational strategy with metrics tied to the company strategy/objectives by carrying out the following duties:
- Development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and support tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Provide the Chief Operating Officer (COO) with an operating budget
- Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements.
- This includes: 1.) interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, 2.) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and 3.) monitoring compliance.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations and tax functions
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Direct supervision of all senior members of staff within the unit in order to ensure departmental and individual KPIs are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited