At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment.
To build and execute strategies to meet Specialty sales goals for the Area. To drive Specialty sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. To develop effective and enduring professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results in a specific therapeutic area. To lead the implementation of robust action plans with complex customers including hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers. To recruit, lead, motivate, coach and develop a high performing team of Specialty Representatives. To integrate and co-ordinate customer focused activities of other functions, e.g. KAM, Medical Liaison. To differentiate the Company as a leader in a specific therapeutic area. To represent the Company in the external environment.
- Applies Area strategies and drives the creation of business plans for assigned customers and own brands/products; leads execution of the business plans through a team of Specialty Representatives, and delivers the required financial results.
- Builds effective and enduring professional customer relationships; identifies and works closely with key customers in the area; where appropriate, establishes clinical forums, programs and alliances to support customers, prescribers, pharmacists, nursing personnel etc.
- Leads a high-performing team of Specialty Representatives; hires, trains and develops Specialty Representatives as necessary; inspires Specialty Representatives to meet and exceed sales objectives. Provides frequent and consistent coaching and feedback for Specialty Representatives, supported by a coaching model.
- Maps and assesses overall team coaching and performance, coordinating all coaching efforts and creating a plan to be discussed in business reviews.
- Develops individual plans with Specialty Representatives, using a coaching tool to capture notes from coaching time spent with Specialty Representatives.
- Leads and coaches Specialty Representatives in the proper and most effective use of new technologies and channels.
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Works effectively with Key Accounts, Key Account Managers (KAMs) and with field based Sales teams within General Medicines to achieve business results.
- Provides expert specialty insight into the local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers.
- Develops in-depth understanding of the Area market environment and of customers and stakeholders; communicates customer insights to internal stakeholders and supports development of new business strategies for specialty brands/products; identifies top business opportunities or gaps through analysis of available reports.
- Ensure that Specialty Representatives possess and apply required disease state and specialty product knowledge in specific therapeutic areas to improve professional customer relationships and achieve sales goals.
- Serve as a communication bridge from Senior Management to Specialty Representatives.
- Supports training and professional development of Specialty Representatives.
- Support Sales training programs and other capability development initiatives as appropriate.
Integrity & Compliance
- Works within Integrity & Compliance policies and all company policies and ensures those around him/her do the same.
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Ideal Education background
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Additional degree in relevant discipline would be an added advantage
- 4-5 years
- Work experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company would be an added advantage
- Is aware of impacts and develops own leadership skills
- Acts with highest integrity and leads with courage and humility
- Drive for superior results and will to win and drive for superior results
- Build high performing teams to achieve extra- ordinary result
- Develop best talents for the company
- Collaborate across boundaries for shared success
- Sets clear directions and execute for sustainable growth
- Derive change to out-perform our competitors
- Build on patient/ customer insight to lead innovation
- Customer/ market acumen
- Selling and professional customer development
- Knowledge expertise
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit RS Hunter's Career Page