If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
Customer Service Supervisor
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests.
- Providing utmost customer satisfaction at all times.
- Assist in reducing down time in customer complaint handling.
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustments following up on resolution.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers as required to update customers’ account.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the banking or telecommunications industry.
- Age: Not more than 30 years old.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Good written and spoken communication
- Basic understanding of the peculiar customer challenges of the power industry.
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of local language and ethos.
Method of Application
To apply, visit the career portal of Ikeja Electric Company
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.