New Job at FMC Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: 5 October, 2015
Deadline: 12 October, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at FMC Technologies
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
To lead the overall quality assurance function of the organization in ensuring achievement of product and process quality requirements in alignment with customer requirements and applicable standards. Has Responsibility for the Quality Management Systems of the organization and drives continuous improvements for attaining operational goals and objectives. Enables organizational ownership for achieving related benchmark performance.
- Ensures the product and process quality to comply with internal & customer requirements and ensures alignment with API (American Petroleum Institute) and ISO (Industry Standards Organization) standards and other applicable industry standards.
- Develops processes and procedures and simplifies complex processes to assist the organization in achieving quality goals. Proactively identifies areas to enable the organization’s shift toward
- process intervention. Oversees the implementation and effective deployment of process and procedure changes.
- Reviews the organization’s quality systems for compliance with regulatory requirements and business objectives and ensures that the quality systems are maintained. Promotes and assists in the continuous improvement of the quality systems.
- Creates and plans measurement and metrics to integrate quality assurance with business drivers.
- Ensures that related QA documents are updated when API & Engineering specifications and applicable processes are revised. Promotes standardization of quality process and systems within the Division.
- Manages the human resource functions of assigned team including hiring and firing, training and development, performance appraisals, and coaching and counseling team. Recommends and provides input for salary and job change actions.
- Proactively manages safety and environmental issues and ensures compliance with Federal and State standards including Hazardous Waste Disposal and Air Quality Standards. Ensures that
- issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner. Provides leadership in achieving safety goals for the department.
- Prepares and controls Quality Assurance departmental budgets and expenses. Monitors monthly to ensure alignment with budget and control of variances.
- Oversees the execution of audits to include API, ISO, internal and customer audits.
- Reviews seminar information and industry literature for trends and recommends opportunities for the organization. Uses and maintains training to enhance the organization.
- BS/HND in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience with 5 or more years of supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes, statistical quality engineering, inspection, auditing,calibration, data analysis techniques, and quality cost principles.
- Knowledge and experience with American Petroleum Institute (API) quality requirements and Industrial Standards Organization (ISO) standards.
- Working knowledge of process improvement and problem solving techniques like Lean, Six sigma, 8 disciplines, structured root cause analysis process etc.
- Must have an understanding of engineering processes, financial methods, safety, environmental management and human relations principals.
- Must have a general knowledge of budget preparation, financial reporting and capital request & justification.
- Have solid understanding of financial factors such as costs, margins, and profit impact of decisions.
- Oilfield equipment manufacturing knowledge including NDE evaluation techniques helpful.
- Possess good PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Possess effective leadership ability within a team environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, motivating, planning and, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit FMC Technologies Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FMC TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs