Primary interface for the execution of the all field related obligations of KAP to her customers. In an optimal and most cost effective manner.
- BTS Site Passive Maintenance compliance audit.
- Supervision of contractors carrying out O&M work on sites; ensuring SLAs, OLAs, KPIs, due dates and specifications are strictly adhered to set objectives.
- Conduct readiness check and acceptance of new BTS site passive infrastructure.
- Liaising with all necessary parties (client staff or contractors, independent service providers) involved in the mandate execution value chain.
- Asset inspection, database tracking and validation.
- Completion of physical site activities of ALL sites assigned within the given timelines.
- Quality Execution of Responsibilities with 99.9% Accuracy.
- Reporting Quality
- Improving Maintenance standards as seen on state of infrastructure under assigned coverage area.
- B.Sc. (or HND) Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication
- Minimum of 2 year experience in operations or implementation areas within the telecom environment
- Power Systems
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Computer and Information Management Appreciation.
- Data Management.
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS.
- Normal KAP working hours
- May be required to work extended hours
- National Travel.