The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
As a Site Engineer you will do site investigation, design, material specification and document of the site for the equipment to be used. It can be for new, upgrade or change-out installation. The out put will be documentation for installation and the customer. The activities are based on the Process Service Delivery for site engineering.
- Contribute in the presales phase with Site Engineering knowledge in regards of site solutions and thereby secure quality of BoM and enable additional sales.
- Decide and Conduct advanced customized product configurations including 3rd party products.
- Participate in resource dimensioning and planning of the engineering function in project and line function.
- Perform quality checking of Site Engineering input and output.
- Participate in local decision-forum for Site Engineering related local method/process/tools adaptations.
- Active member in Knowledge Sharing Tool (Knowledge Base).
- Gathering needed information
- Fill in site requirements in Site Investigation Report (SIR).
- Perform site investigations in field and record data in SIR.
- Provide hardware dimensioning for Core Site, Radio or Power equipment based upon customer requirements.
- Check Equipment Specification. Any detected wrong or missing material must be reported to Order Planning.
- Create Site Installation Documentation (SID).
- Create allocation data for relevant sites.
- Update SID into As-Built SID (Customer Site Documentation) after finalized installation
Other Responsibilities include:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Site Engineering competences.
- Assure the Site Engineering work in accordance with standard processes and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Responsible for adapting global methods and tools to local requirements and processes.
- Quality assurance of Site Engineering services and act on performance issues.
- Responsible to interact with and fulfill Customer requirement within
- Site Engineering.
- Actively contribute to global SE methods, processes and tools improvements.
- Provide internal Site Engineering job-training as well as SE related presentations to employees and customers.
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Be familiar with tools and templates used for Engineering of different products in a network environment.
- Experience of relevant tools e.g. PIwin, GASK, CPI store etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of a drawing program e.g. AutoCAD.
- Some experience of site installation.
- Willingness and certification, when relevant, to climb tall structures (only for Site Investigation for radio and transmission).
- Cost awareness.
- Cultural awareness.
go to method of application »
- The Implementation Manager has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical issues and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- The Implementation Manager is responsible for management of activities and personnel both from the Company, Customer and Suppliers to keep time, performance and quality according to requirements and Customer contract.
- The functional role Implementation Management can be adapted to be used for managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc, depending on the functional skills connected to it. The role is used for wireline, wireless and transmission network deployment.
- Organize and coordinate the planning, resource requirements, and implementation activities with the Project Manager, Customer, Resources and Suppliers.
- Handle implementation questions and problems from own organization, Suppliers and Customer.
- Handle work orders and compensation issues when there are deviations.
- Contribute in evaluating to sourcing in technical and quality standards in selection of suppliers and resources.
- Contribute in tender phase regarding implementation related issues.
- Introduce new products and methods toward suppliers and resources.
- Assure that the Customer approves and accept implementation work, act on any outstanding items and follow up of the progress.
- Plan and follow up of quality assurance.
- Assure that the implementation work is in accordance with standard procedures, local laws, regulation and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Assure that standard preferred processes, methods and tools are implemented and followed.
- Quality assure the implementation and act on performance issues.
- Trigger purchase orders and invoice follow-up for implementation work.
- Report on plans, progress and issues in regards to the implementation.
- Interface to Customer in implementation reporting and issues.
- Act to practically resolve unforeseen technical, quality and performance issues.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in implementation services for Sourcing and Sales activities.
- Identify add on sales opportunities related to implementation in ongoing projects.
- 3 - 5 years experience in similar role.
- Experience of relevant tools like ESOE, PiWin, GASK, CPI, SiteHandler
- Good communication and management skills in planning and executing.
- Cost awareness.
- High developed administration skills.
- Experienced in Customer relations.
- High social skill and awareness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit job pages on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.