Graduate Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: 9 October, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 150006NN
- As our Transport Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that transportation service is in line with Nestlé quality standards, guidelines and best practices.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of market intelligence and monitoring of the transportation sector.
- Managing 3rd party transport operations and maintaining coordination with Customer Services department.
- Ensuring that the pricing in the system for shipment documents are correct.
- Outlining process optimizations in transportation.
- Follow up and report Point of Delivery & Delivery on time.
- Ensuring the route table is up-to date and correct.
- Ensuring and reporting truck availability for outbound operations
- Ensuring that bad goods are collected according to company policy.
- Ensuring pallet collection is in-line with plans.
- Following up with the solutions and actions of claims, refusals and returns issues related to transport operations.
- Cost Optimization and maintenance of operation within budgeted variable distribution cost.
- 1-2 years' experience in logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in any course of study with a minimum of Second Class.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiation Skills.
- Advance computer literacy
- Good Warehousing Practices
- Transportation process
- Basic financial knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nestle's Career Page on Taleo
- You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited