Graduate Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: 9 October, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 150006NN
- As our Transport Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that transportation service is in line with Nestlé quality standards, guidelines and best practices.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of market intelligence and monitoring of the transportation sector.
- Managing 3rd party transport operations and maintaining coordination with Customer Services department.
- Ensuring that the pricing in the system for shipment documents are correct.
- Outlining process optimizations in transportation.
- Follow up and report Point of Delivery & Delivery on time.
- Ensuring the route table is up-to date and correct.
- Ensuring and reporting truck availability for outbound operations
- Ensuring that bad goods are collected according to company policy.
- Ensuring pallet collection is in-line with plans.
- Following up with the solutions and actions of claims, refusals and returns issues related to transport operations.
- Cost Optimization and maintenance of operation within budgeted variable distribution cost.
- 1-2 years' experience in logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in any course of study with a minimum of Second Class.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiation Skills.
- Advance computer literacy
- Good Warehousing Practices
- Transportation process
- Basic financial knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nestle's Career Page on Taleo
- You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Depot Accountant at a Sanitary Product Manufacturing Company - Wemy Industries Limited
- Legal Counsel, CEMAC at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark