Current Job Opportunity at Pedabo Nigeria
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
Pedabo is a Nigeria-based firm providing independent & specialist support in Financial and Tax consulting to both government & private organisations.
Pedabo is a member of Morison International, a global association of leading professional service firms, established to meet the cross-border accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting needs of clients.
Pedabo offers various professional services aimed at meeting the client’s expectation. Our dream is to build a chain of financial service firms having the same quality and expertise. Pedabo operates through the following distinct entities but which are subject to common control.
Pedabo Associates Limited, a company registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of Nigeria (CAMA).
Pedabo Audit Services, partnership business registered in Nigeria.
PAL Nominees Limited, a company registered under CAMA.
Our value creative services combine strong financial accounting skills with years of experience in providing statutory audit, systems audits, the evaluation and development of accounting system and the critical assessment of systems and processes to various clients.
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment and control methodology applicable to entities in various sectors
- Acquaintance with and excellent application knowledge of global risk assessment and control standards including, internal audit, inter control and quality assurance standards.
- Ability to develop products and services independently in the areas of internal audit, risk assessment, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, forensic, IT Audit, Transaction and Accounting risk management among others for small and medium size entities
- Ability to plan and coordinate engagements, including: determining areas of specific risk for each engagement; preparation of audit work programs, man-hour and staff schedules and the determination of internal auditing anf general risk assessment procedures to be used; directing, leading and instructing audit staff and reviewing work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy; and monitor budgeted project hours.
- Adequate knowledge of forensic audit and accounting methodology and globally accepted standards and procedures.
- High level knowledge of auditing procedures, including statistical sampling and the use of various computer systems and software.
- Preparation and review of various audit reports for all aspects of risk assessment and control for clients.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and deliver as well as
- Coordinates the work performed on special projects.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting or any Financial related course.
- ACA/ACCA qualification.
- 8+ years of internal audit and risk management experience, ideally with exposure to various sectors. Sound Financial Reporting and Accounting knowledge. Experience in IT audit would be added advantage
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Pedabo's Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)Similar Jobs
- Office Assistant at Lorache Limited
- Solutions Architect at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd