A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary to join a Pharmaceutical firm located at Mushin LGA, Lagos state.
You must have excellent word-processing, typing and internet skills. The secretary will play a key role in organizing diaries and managing hectic schedules for both internal and external meetings. You will be confident in managing relationships in order to get things done and thrive under pressure. You will also have excellent communication skills as comprehensive administration tasks and clerical work will be at the forefront of this position. You will have a proactive mind to help minimize time spent on administration tasks.
– Extensive diary management for Directors, scheduling meetings & conference calls.
– Clerical tasks.
– Prepare meeting agendas.
– Manage emails
- Typing and word processing.
– Daily filling of documents.
– Preparing correspondence and documents.
– General administration duties to include photocopying, scanning, etc.
– Provide secretarial support to others as and when required.
– To attend to clients in person and over the telephone.
– To provide reception cover including taking messages and transferring calls.
– Booking and arranging meeting rooms.
Salary range: N30,000 – N34,000
If you would like to apply for this role please forward in this order: Name, Residential address, Mobile contact, and Relevant work experience position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of email is 'Company secretary'. Application deadline is 11th October 2015.