Director of University Advancement Centre at Bowen University
Posted on: 11 May, 2012
Deadline: 14 June, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bowen University
P.M.B 284 Iwo,
Osun State, Nigeria
Bowen University is a private institution of the Nigerian Baptist Convention, committed to adding a distinctly moral dimension and Godly values to tertiary education in Nigeria.
APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR OF UNIVERSITY ADVANCEMENT CENTRE
The University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Director of University Advancement Centre.
The Director of University Advancement Centre shall have the responsibility of mobilizing support and strategic partnerships for the University through Public and Private sector initiatives, endowments, foundations and alumni relations. He will assist the University to meet specific financial needs for sustainable development and institutional goals. The Director is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day performance of his duties.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University in Arts/Social Sciences or related disciplines and must have had not less than ten (10) years of relevant post graduation experience in a similar position. Possession of a higher and membership of recognized professional bodies will be added advantage
The candidate must be a person of integrity with proven track record and must have ability to represent Bowen University in a creditable manner in furtherance of the Vision and Mission of the University. Other desirable qualities include:
- Excellent personality, management, administrative and communication skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Physical capability to travel widely
- Must be computer literate
Salary and condition of service
Bowen University runs unique remuneration package, which is similar to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to submit 30 type-written copies of their applications and CV, giving information in the following format:
i) Full names with surname in block letters
ii) Date of birth, town and state of origin
iv) Religion and denomination
v) Current postal address including GSM telephone number and E-mail address
vi) Permanent home address
vii) Marital status
viii) Names and ages of children
ix) Institutions attended with dates
x) Academic qualifications
xi) List of publications in details (if any)
xii) Working experience
xiii) Present employment, status, salary and employer
In addition, candidates must submit a proposal on their vision for the advertisement centre in the next 5 years.
All applications should submit under confidential cover in seal envelopes marked “Post of Director of Advancement Centre”. This must reach the Office of the Registrar, Bowen University, P.M.B 284, Iwo, Osun State, Nigeria, not later than 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
Deadline: 14th June, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bowen UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Head Teacher at a Day-care/ Nursery School - Excel and Grace Consulting