Graduate Trainees in an Electricity Distribution Company
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited on behalf of its client, one of the 11 successor distribution companies (DisCos) that emerged from the unbundling and privatization of state owned Power Utility, PHCN, is currently recruiting to fill positions in the Distribution Company:
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc/HND in Elect/Elect Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Accounting with Minimum 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Holders of professional Accounting Certificates will also be considered.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC by July 2015 and should not be more than 30 years old as at June 2015.
- Successful Candidates must be ready to work in Edo, Delta, Ondo or Ekiti state. All applications will be received online.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Dragnet's job post on eRecruiter.ng
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Trainee Engineer (Control Systems) for NYSC Corp Members at ZIP Automations
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE