Media Trust Limited, publisher of Daily Trust and other titles is desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidate to fill the vacant position of Senior Brand Marketing Executive.
Location: Head-Office Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand Positioning- Developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for effective brand positioning ‘n the market
- Market Research- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and behaviour
- Brand Communication- Translate brand strategies into plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Corporate identity Execution- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- The ideal candidate should also be able to work proactively towards brand strategy
Qualification and Experience
- A good MBA/ Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the job
- The ideal candidates should be between 25-30 years old.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suites
- Innovative with strong creative and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic and web design will be an added advantage.
The salary attached to the job is competitive and within industry range.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae, indicating the position as the subject of the mail to the following email address: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale