Teachers in a Private School via EZ37
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: 9 October, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
A Private School in New Bodija, Ibadan requires the services of a Class Teacher
- A Minimum Of National Certificate In Education (NCE)
- A Minimum Of A Year Working Experience With Children In Primary School Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills
- Montessori Training And Experience Is An Added Advantage
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing good relationship with pupils and proper organisation of learning resources and learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assess, record progress and prepare pupils for examinations.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further
- Challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding. Tasks include: Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Working with parents and school boards or to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
Method of Application
To apply, visit EZ37 career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Child Carer/Head Minder at Corona Schools
- College Librarian at the Federal College of Education, Kastina
- Jobs at African-American International Christian School
- Accontants at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Chef (De Cuisine) at 25th & Staffing
- Teachers at Yetkem Educational Foundation
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Chrisland University
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Chrisland University