Branch Manager in a Global Elevator Company
Posted on: 2 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An important multinational is looking for a Elevator Branch Manager in Nigeria.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for supervising all elevator operations, including professional and technical management, employee management services, working with major contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
Main tasks and responsabilities
- Budgetary mangement of the branch and work plans.
- Capacity planning and solutions according to the requirements of the project and the client.
- Managing the business connection with suppliers/manufacturer of elevators.
- Contact with management consultants and related factors, such as electrical and construction consultants.
- Responsibility for the ordering process of equipment & parts.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, managing the relationship with the providers in these cases.
- Monitoring of work quality and performance times.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in business administration, engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Office package user
- Minimum 10 yeats in the field of elevators.
Method of Application
Apply on LinkedIn, follow link
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Experienced Carpenters at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited