Current Job Opportunity at Chams Plc
Posted on: 1 October, 2015
Deadline: 7 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Chams Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Chams Plc is Nigeria's leading identity management and transaction payments systems solution provider. Starting off as a privately owned business in 1985, we have evolved from computer and hardware maintenance to providing enterprise technology solutions in the identity management and transaction payments space to public and private sector institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Key Responsibilities and Roles
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
- Act as a testing resource during applicable phases of the project lifecycle (unit and integration testing)
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work alongside the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support apps
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Investigate and efficiently advanced resolve trouble tickets and customer complaints.
- Deliver other ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the MD
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Microsoft ASP.NET (Web applications)
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture
- BITEL Terminal Application Development
- Ability to work with existing applications and integrate with SOA systems
- Develop software with C++ MFC to run on the terminals
- Relational Database Design with MS-SQL Server Relational Database Design with My-SQL
- Effective Documentation
- Effective communication and Presentation skills
- Experience building web and native apps
- B.Sc Engineering, Computer Science or in any related field,
- M.Sc in related field would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letters to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject of the mail or the mail will be disregarded
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chams PlcSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group
- Executive Assistant at Vantage Stream Multi-Trust Limited
- Senior Accountant at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Marketing and Strategy Manager at Comternet World Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jireh Technologies Ltd