Vacancy in a Premier Hospital via Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)
Posted on: 30 September, 2015
Deadline: 14 October, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)
A Premier Hospital located in Lagos State, currently seek to employ competent, compassionate, hardworking, energetic individual of high integrity to fill the position below:
- B.Sc Degree from a reputable University with experience in Hospital administration.
- Excellent Leadership, Motivational & Organisational Skills
- It will be an advantage if the candidate has spent a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- A Masters Degree in Hospital Administration would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Financial Management & Accounting will be an advantage.
- The candidate should not be more than 50 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. Or
P.O. Box 53151,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital
- Medical Officer at Graceland Medical Centre