Jobs in an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 10 May, 2012
Deadline: 17 May, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Diamond Technical
We are a front runner in the oil and gas industry services sector and have vacancies for qualified, competent and experienced professionals in the following areas:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (OIL & GAS)
• Supervise the implementation of projects in line with client's specifications
• Work Scheduling, Planning. Cost control and performance monitoring
• Report Writing
• Liaison with management & with clients
• Shall be leader and pilot as far as implementation of HSE rules and regulations are concerned
QUALIFICATIONS /YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
A minimum of second class (honors) Bachelor's degree. HND or equivalent in any engineering discipline but preferably, in Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum. Production. or Civil Engineering with a Post graduate or professional certification in Project Management, with 12 years experience of which 6 years must be in Project Management in an oil and gas industry structure or construction environment. Membership of engineering professional bodies will be an advantage.
PROJECT HSE CONSULTANT
• Supervises the implementation of project HSE requirements in accordance with client's and international Specifications.
• Ensure compliance with Employer's HSE policies.
• Proactive resolution of all HSE issues.
• Recommend or advise on a continuous or regular basis needed improvements on HSE.
• Ensure that all HSE lapses are reported and corrected as soon as identified
• Preparation/Approval/updating of Project HSE Plans, HSE Manuals and Policies
QUALIFICATIONS/YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
A second class (honors) Bachelors degree in Engineering or any of the sciences. Possession of advanced professional qualification and certifications in HSE and QA/QC with 10 years practicing experience of which 6-8 years must be in HSE at management level in an oil and gas industry or environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and Suitably qualified candidates are requested to forward their respective applications and CVs to the e-mail address: email@example.com or through any of the websites www.alldiamondjobs.com or www.diamondtechng.com using our CV format, not later than 1 (one) week from the date of this publication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diamond TechnicalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas