Vacancy at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited – We are an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
- To be responsible for book keeping, accounts and creating related reports.
- Manage all cash operations of the subsidiaries within the Ellae and ensure that appropriate float records are maintained and updated. Ensure replenishment of floats immediately the sealing is reached to avoid cashout. Handle maintenance of cash book & imprest accounts and ensure all imprest requests are duly authorized and properly documented.
- Check for casting accuracy and confirm that relevant supporting documents have been properly attached to any relevant payment voucher. Ensure proper filing of all relevant payment documents in line with the company’s filing procedure.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly
- Reviews all the necessary documents to avoid disputes
- Implementing Accounting Policies
- Managing Banking Relationships
- Ensure all invoices on Ellae transactions are raised as at when due
- To receive and direct visitors
- To maintain a front desk visitor’s register
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and any other responsibilities assigned
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Representative at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Graduate Call Center Agent At Tequila Nigeria
- Graduate Advert Executive/Marketers at Culture Communications
- Front Desk/ Customer Care Officer at Look Media Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at RES-Q Digital
- Accounts/Front Desk Officer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Finance Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Social Media Manager at Markova Creative Limited