Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
• Administration of all operations of the organization
• Tracking of equipments
• Cash management (invoicing, collections, cash control, suppliers and 3rd party payments)
• Daily accounting
• Assisting HR Manager with various HR requirements
• Dealing directly with clients/customers to ensure they have a pleasant and successful office visit
• Monthly account
• Responsible for office marketing and finding new clients
• Management report on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
• Assisting MD with any other function as and when required
Qualifications and experience;
• Must be a female
• Possess minimum of 6 years’ in Administration and Account function managing the company Account/admin.
• Knowledge of electronic records systems
• Problem solving skills
• IT literate, with advance Excel skills.
• Experience dealing with customers and both internal and external.
• Proven skills in administration and data management.
• Ability to multi task
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Fluent English- Written and spoken.
• Graduate degree in Administration and Accounting or any other related discipline
Interested ad suitably qualified candidates should visit SENCE Nigeria's Career Page on Zoho